Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shoot for the Stars!!

Yes, I know what a lot of you are thinking....I had those shirts....Oh yes....have not seen these in awhile have ya!! Thanks to my mom for keeping all this stuff. Yes, these shirts are from the good ol days at the Dance Dimensions or what we now call the Double D :) They have to be 25 year old!!! CRAZY!!! I have the pom poms, the sequin unitard with the sequin arm bands. We have worn those arm bands out in public quite often. I am bringing a lot of you back some fun memories. Thanks Mom!! For some reason I cannot figure out how to make the pictures upright....my little posers!!

Oh yes...she loves the camera...and knows how to come up with the right pose right when I ask....what am I in for...I am worried....
Marley feels really cool when she can wear the same thing as Avery....or just wear Avery's clothes....she idolizes her big sister... she will mind what Avery says instead of me.....I get overrided quite a bit~!



3 comments:

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

Oooh, I have nightmares about those ichy, sequined, turqoise mock-turtleneck granny leotards. Thanks for bringing up my ghosts!

Rani said...

Oh the memories! Although, they changed to Stardust right after I got in and bought all my "Stars" attire.

Holly said...

Oh, how hilarious! What memories!