Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mothers Day

The Girls love Grandma and spending time together. Marley still cannot actually say "grandma", so she just calls everyone "papa". For mothers day both grandma and I got a show put on by the girls. This is a nightly event at our house. It is all about dressing up and dancing....what are we in for :)
Avery found a pair of my old fake glasses....she now wears them when she reads with dad. She says they are making her smarter.....whatever works!
One thing I love about summer is making a fire and roasting marshmallows.....it is like camping....but then you can go to bed in your house and not have to deal with the bugs and squatting to go to the bathroom!!
For mothers day I got my nice big hanging baskets..we love looking at them and being on our patio..it is like a nice little oasis! Thank you!!


0 comments: