Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Cleaners!!

I now understand why parents like to teach their kids to enjoy cleaning and working now, so they will be able to just do it for us and just take it all over in the future. The girls love to help clean. At first it was more trouble because I can do it faster.....but I had a little "AHA" moment....if I make it seem fun, hopefully they will just do it for me in the future....like live in cleaners!! The only problem with these two is that they are very picky in what they want to clean, and it never happens to be their room or toys...but I will take what I can get! The only difference between me and Marley...is that I do not clean in the nude :) We had to do a censored picture to post!!
We are trying to mop the floor...Marley was slipping and falling everywhere because of the swimming pool they made on my hardwood..!!


0 comments: