Sunday, April 6, 2008

Troy Needs A Boy!

Poor Troy....the Hockey Player that lives with a bunch of girls! He is such a good sport and lets the girls play beauty shop with him. The girls LOVE to play with daddy! His favorite game is "King", they are the servants and massage his feet or bring him food whenever he asks....and yes, this was Avery's idea for a game. I was like, what kind of game is this....when do we get to play "Queen" . She said we don't play queen but you can be the servant with us too.....I was thinking...I have already been playing this game with you all already!! This is my life :) But, then I told her that I do not want to be the "Queen", I want to be the "Emperor" of all the land!! And you all can be my servants....she said she will think about it and get back to me.......go figure!! Pretty Daddy!!! He needs some testosterone in the family before he turns into a girl!

1 comments:

Rani said...

That's awesome! Poor Troy, at least he's a good sport!