Saturday, August 2, 2008

O CANADA!

Yes we are alive!! I know that it has been soo long...we have had a wonderful and crazy summer!! It is amazing how fast time flies. I love my summers with the kids and just to have no schedule and be able to go where the day takes us...and sometimes that is absolutely nowhere:)
We loved out trip to Canada to see Troy's family...a lot of them had never seen Marley before...so it was a long time coming. We loved catching up and hanging out at the lake with no Tv or Computer access. Troy had to drive to find it so he could do a little work.

Marley loved Uncle Trent...we love our naps!


Marley and me in the boat......

It is such beautiful scenery and was soo nice to be able to take it all in!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Rachel, It looks like you had a lot of fun. Avery is going to be a real stunner. I can't believe how Marley has grown!