Saturday, August 30, 2008

Avery's 1st Day of School

Yes...the day has come where my little baby is going to school. I knew it was coming, just not soo quick. She was more than ready and even got a rainbow sticker the 1st day...only 2 people got them the 1st day. Do I sound like a bragging mom or what ;) She gets to catch the bus on the corner of the street. Troy walks her to the bus and sees that she gets on. After 2 days, Avery asks if she can just go alone....i can't take it.....it's going by in a blink..she doesn't need me as much!! I am not the center of her world anymore......
It was my first day at Rocky Mountain High too!!! I will never open up a new school again!! It has been CRAZY!!!!! Please remind me of the craziness when another one opens up and I want a change!
Proud Papa!!
The whole family is there supporting her!!! She was ready to go!!
We only have 12 years left!!!

2 comments:

Emily Patterson said...

It is crazy how time flys. I bet you have been busy, we need to catch up. Way to go with keeping up on the posts though.

Robyn Baird said...

Yeah! You're a blogger too! I will add you to my list. :)