Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow!!




I am the worst mother!!! We have never really had snow clothes! I have now finally bought our kids snow pants...I know how horrible is that to never have had winter gear living in Idaho! We never get that much snow, so I never really thought about it! But, after our initial snow and everyone was playing outside in their snow pants.....i went and got them some! Avery had a fit because she did not want to wear clothes under them and Marley won't wear anything if Avery does not....soo, they are hanging in the closets.....but they have them!

1 comments:

Rani said...

Don't feel too bad, I didn't think of it either, and I've been all over and can't find pants, boots or gloves Calvin's size. I guess that is what I get for waiting for it to snow to look for them. THe girls are so darling. Loved the Christmas letter!