Sunday, October 19, 2008

TAGGED!

I got tagged from Emily to display 7 things about me....hmmmm this was hard!

1. I secretly go onto People.com at work to catch up on my latest celebrity gossip :)
2. I LOVE peanut m&m's.....I have to ground myself from them
3. I love Diet Pepsi from a fountain and not a can...the best is from Sonic.....their ice is the best ;)
4. I love Saturday nights with the girls snuggled up in bed with me...it is heaven
5. My favorite month is October.....it goes by too fast...I love the leaves changing and when you get to pull out all your winter clothes,sweaters and boots ;)
6. My favorite thing to do with Troy is dinner and a movie...we are boring!!
7. I love reality TV....I cannot stop watching it...I am a sucker!

Okay...I tag....September, Micah, Natalie, Joleen, Amy, Rachel, Megan

1 comments:

Emily Patterson said...

way to go! it was fun to read about you :)