Sunday, December 23, 2007

I finished a race!!

So I needed a goal and decided to run in th 10k Christmas Race down town....it was uphill in the Highlands and then went back behind Camels Back and then around downtown. I thought I was going to die a couple of times going up the hill....but I came in at 1 hour...which was better than I thought....next goal Robie!! Oh yeah...for all of you who I asked..I got the bangs...they look better when I have not just ran for an hour!!
I told Troy to come at 11:30 because I thought it was going to take me a lot longer...they missed me coming into the finish line...but better late then never..
Here are the kids playing around at the Christmas Tree downtown. As you can see Marley got a haircut....she threw a brush at me and said "NO, NO, NO!!" So she got her hair chopped off :)
It snowed!!! Here are our Snowmen!!

3 comments:

Aurich Family said...

I am so proud of you...you are awesome. Robie here you come!

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

You are my idol. Congrats! Oh, and my mom said she saw you the other day and loooooooves your hair!

Rani said...

Good Job Rach, that's one of those things I would love to do, but I guess I need to start slowly and begin by getting off my butt and do some sort of work out. I love both you and Marley's new cuts!!!